Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Stu poses

I worked on these in class 1.  I know I am working backwards here, but I thought it would be good to post some of my old work.  These were great exercises on posing.  Each week we had a different theme.



The one to the left was an observation sketch.  We walked around parks and hung around fast food chains etc. trying to find a good subject to draw without seeming like you are stalking them:).  The second pose is excitement.




balance and melancholy





strength and concern.  Concern was tough.  Can't say I have ever really put my hand on someone's head like that when I was concerned for them, but it worked alright here I think:)






Lastly my favorite pose to do was exhaustion.  This is pretty much how I felt after I went through the whole program, but very well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment